I truly enjoy life, and I never want to stop enjoying life.

I want everything that I get involved with to be a part of my enjoyment of life, whether if it is fun, entertaining, interesting, for the good of others or to exalt God. And I want my year at SKEMA Business School to be a part of this.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Two Weeks till I'm Going Down-Under :o)

So, today it is two weeks and I am off. I am super excited. I'm going to be off work for 3 ½ weeks, just enjoying myself and seeing and experiencing a new country. They tell me that Australia is a great place, so I am looking forward to seeing it all.


First I'll be travelling to Denmark, which is 2 hours and then the next day I'll take off from Copenhagen and 26 hours and 5 minutes later I'll land in Sydney. After flying 1735 km.


This is the route I'll be flying:




I can't wait to see these again:



          


♥         ♥ 


    ♥        


           



No comments:

Post a Comment