I truly enjoy life, and I never want to stop enjoying life.

I want everything that I get involved with to be a part of my enjoyment of life, whether if it is fun, entertaining, interesting, for the good of others or to exalt God. And I want my year at SKEMA Business School to be a part of this.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hurray! My Postcards to France and Netherlands arrived!

Yep, two of the five postcards I wrote the other day, when I joined Postcrossing arrived today. Isabelle from France and Inge from the Netherlands received their postcards from me today. This means that I can now send two more postcards.
So these to postcards are making their way to the United States:





I hope these arrive soon, and also the other postcards that I sent, hopefully they will be registered soon, so that I can send some more postcards. I love this website, what a great invention. I am very excited about receiving some postcards from different places in the world :o)

HAPPY POSTCROSSING!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to postcrossing! :)) I love it when i get that Hurray in my mail, though sometimes it takes days and days before it happens....probably you have figured it out by now, but postcrossing is extremely addictive and i think one of the greatest things that could have happened to this world :)
    warm regards from Macedonia

    oh, btw, this is me...
    http://www.postcrossing.com/user/anagahan

    ReplyDelete