I truly enjoy life, and I never want to stop enjoying life.

I want everything that I get involved with to be a part of my enjoyment of life, whether if it is fun, entertaining, interesting, for the good of others or to exalt God. And I want my year at SKEMA Business School to be a part of this.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Love These Days Off!

It's Saturday, and it's the Saturday that I don't work. Hurray for that :o)
So I have been enjoying myself today: Slept in, got breakfast, gave myself good time to get ready and then headed downtown with my youngest sister. We just had a good time together. Did some shopping and had a laugh.
Here are some photos that we shot:

Sisters ;)


And of course, you got to do some jump-photos.





Funny, ha?
We sure had a lot of fun together ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment