I truly enjoy life, and I never want to stop enjoying life.

I want everything that I get involved with to be a part of my enjoyment of life, whether if it is fun, entertaining, interesting, for the good of others or to exalt God. And I want my year at SKEMA Business School to be a part of this.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am Learning Greek

ριστος δε ó θεος.

Do you that I am doing a course in Biblical or Koine Greek. I love the fact that I can now look at that first sentence, and make some sense of it. 
It would be pronounced something like: 
pistos de h'o theos. = (and) God is faithful.

But Koine Greek is hard work, there is so much vocalbulary to learn, and so much grammar to put my head around, but I am trying, and slowly getting there. It would be great to be able to read the New Testement when the course is done, but our teacher keeps reminding us that this is only the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment