I truly enjoy life, and I never want to stop enjoying life.

I want everything that I get involved with to be a part of my enjoyment of life, whether if it is fun, entertaining, interesting, for the good of others or to exalt God. And I want my year at SKEMA Business School to be a part of this.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm in Sydney, Australia

Jeyj. I made the loooooong flight down here. And Sydney is great. It is so good to get to see my sister again. I flew in on Friday night, and was greeted by her and some friends later on.
I got over jetlag pretty soon, which was good. On Saturday I went along on Street Teams, then we went on a picnic and later we went to church. And Sunday we went vintage shopping in Surry Hills. Monday we did the Cougee to Bondi walk.
Sydney is such a fun and energetic city, and it has only shown me good weather, which I enjoy, even though it can be too hot sometimes.
Now I am going to see Naomi for a week in the Sunshine Coast. And then heading back to Sydney to spend some more days with my sister.
So far all is good :)

Here are some photos, that I have shot here:

Picnic in the park.


Shopping in Surry Hills with the Ladies.


Bondi Beach.


Flying Halla.


Playing in the Water.


My Sister and I on Bondi (I am so pale compared to her).

This was it for now. More on my travels to Australia later on.

1 comment:

  1. It seems really nice! I also like travelling, but as a student I do not have too much money. I just hope to visit Faroe Islands one day~~
    Good luck and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete